Thursday, October 28, 2004

Today

Today was...very...well just read on...

First, I went to my Novels class (which I think is completely pointless, and I really have no interest in, but it is to late to drop it) I gave an awesome presentation (I read a 1 page paper). I then decided that i was too tired and BLAH feeling to go to my history class, so I...Karen the perfect...actually ditched class....I know! I know! You are all shocked and abhored that I could stray from my perfect ways and skip class...but...I guess, deep down, I'm only human and I was TIRED.
So I walked back to my car, hoping for some nice relaxing rest, when to my surprise there was a cute little note on my windshield! So I reached for the note and ripped it open and to my surprise it was a...parking ticket. WHAT! No, this can't be! I can't have gotten a PARKING TICKET! So I walked around and checked the meter, and yes, it was expired...much to my dismay.
After the discovery of the P.T., I went to the post office and preceded to send my vote back to wheatland so that Pres Bush would get one more vote from Wyoming (and I decided to go ahead and send the payment of the ticket at the same time) and my perfect day got even better...I stepped out of my car, and just as I was slamming the door shut, I realized that my keys were lying on the front seat. The bad thing is, this is the 2nd time I have done that this month! So I preceded to call Cindy, who had to be late to her Spanish class in order to rescue me (thank you so much lil sistah!) and I FINALLY got to go home and take a nap.
Well, that's about it...now I am going to go back to the apartment and call Zach ( I hope nothing happens to me on the way!)

KAREN
ps-I did stop and have a nice conversation with Bruce at one point today...i don't know why Cindy has problems with him, he seems kinda nice to me! He even offered me a nut!

3 comments:

janis said...

wow what a day! sorry! hope you did get a nap somewhere in there. everyone is shocked here about the ditched class!( you know how gossip spreads here) it is the talk of the town now. everywhere i go, people staring and pointing and whispering about it behind my back.
bruce? at first i thought you were talking about a human being but then the nut gave it away. but i thought cindy's problem squirrel was named brutus? hehe love you!

Cindy Loo said...

well karen, that blog made me have a few comments at mind. first off, ditching class has its consequences, #1 tickets, #2 Inconvenience for family members(locking your keys in your car). how many tickets is that this month?? ;) anyway, the last comment i have is, of course bruce is a nice squirrel, he offers me his nuts all the time, its BRUTUS his evil twin that is the one to worry about. byebye

janis said...

hi its me, to you, bye,