Hey. I know I haven't posted in a while, but I've been really busy. I'm going from 8am to about 10pm every night. Wal*Mart, college, and tutoring keeps me realllllly busy. My Wal*Mart just had an opening for a CSM (Customer Service Manager), which would probably be about a $0.60 raise for me if I got it. I was interviewed today and I didn't get it. :( My problem is that my availability is way too little. They needed someone who could work hours that I couldn't possibly work....so....eh. That's life. I also applied for the position of department manager in the candy department. The interviews are next week....so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The raise for that would be a HUGE help in saving for the wedding and paying off some bills. However, I heard that that position is a 7am-4pm Mon-Fri position...in which case I can't do it.
In other news, for those of you who don't know, I had surgery on my nose to help me breath through it and hopefully lessen my snoring. (people say I sound like a freight train) Well, I had my turbinates (bones in the nose) ground down and had a septoplasty (alignment of the septum). It worked wonders for the breathing, but the snoring is another story. I need to get that fixed so that Karen and I can actually sleep in the same room when we're married...so I'm going in tomorrow for another procedure. I'm having a somnoplasty performed. It's where the numb the back of your throat and use a needle-like device that emits radio waves to creat small burns in the soft palate. When the burns heal, the tissue scars, which causes the soft palate to tighten....thereby, hopefully reducing the snoring. The procedure only takes about 15 minutes to perform and you are supposed to be able to go back to work right after it. All you need is over-the-counter pain relievers. Hopefully this will stop the snoring...otherwise the only other option is to get my tonsils out, which the doctor said is really hard to get approved for just snoring.
Well, that's what's going on with me right now. TTYL.
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope all goes well with the procedure tomorrow. love, mommy
Post a Comment