Ok, I am finally posting a new blog...Sorry it took me so long, I am a busy girl. I am no longer sick, as my last blog said, and school is still going pretty good. I am broke right now, but luckily pay day is thursday!!! I can't wait to have $$ again.
Zach was supposed to come and see me this coming weekend, but he completely surprised me and came last weekend! It was so great getting to see him again! I get lonely for him. We hadn't seen each other since family camp I think it was...or maybe a little later, but it's been awhile.
I keep seeing people I know here! It seems that everyone I knew in Wheatland has moved here! It's kinda nice working at Wal*mart since it seems to be Grand Central Station, and everybody comes through at one point or another!
Well, I can't think of anything else to post right now...I need to go check out all of your posts now! Love you all!
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hurray karen is updating again!! :)
Post a Comment