This weekend I am going to hang out with some friends for halloween, and Zach is coming to visit me! I can't wait to see him again! Also I am going to wheatland on friday (I am meeting Zach here in laramie on saturday) and I will get to see my mommy and daddy! And Missy! And S'mores! And the birds and Murtle! And I will get to meet the infamous Tico! Well, that's it.
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEAH! ITS ALWAYS EXCITING WHEN I BLOG OVER TO YOUR SITE AND SEE AN UPDATE!! hehe I am so glad your coming on friday! see you then!
Karen- did you put up a new blog? within a week? are u ok? i knew u were on drugs! last night u were alful giddy, jumping around and laughing histerically at 1215 at night!!! we need to talk..................:P
Post a Comment