Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Dog tired

Yesterday morning I realized how tired I've been lately when I listened to my voicemail and Zach had left a message (at about 11 pm the night before) about wanting to tell me something. So I was like...hmm. So I called him and asked him what the news was, and he told me his family was moving to a different house. I was like, whoa, cool. Then he informed me that he had already told me that information. Come to find out, he'd called again the night before, after leaving the message. This time Cindy says that she yelled at me to answer my phone, and apparently I did! I don't really even remember doing any of this! So Zach told me about the move, and he says now that I said, "that's nice honey, now I'm going back to bed."!!! I didn't retain any of it! So I sleep talked to Zachary on the cell phone.

On odd aspect to this story is, the next morning (yesterday) I woke up with my cell phone OFF...Zach claims that I must've turned it off so he wouldn't call me again hehe. Anyways, that's about all there is to that.

Tonight I am going to a play...I love this...for HOMEWORK! I have to see this play for my homework! I wish all my homework were like this! So yeah...it's All My Sons, which I have seen before-at WNCC...it'll be fun comparing the 2 (although I already know that in my report this one will be better as my teacher is the director!)hehe

7 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

im glad i yelled at you but no u dont remember that or the phone call. i just didnt want to hear the BEEPBEEP all night. your welcome for saving you from the boiling lava.

janis said...

karen that is not the first time you have talked in your sleep> remember at zachs? :)

janis said...

My car is burgandy. :)

janis said...

love you!!

janis said...

hope your work is not wearing you out too bad. you should maybe check into those massages on campus, didnt they say something about students getting them for cheap? hey i am going to your doctor tomorrow. fun fun at least she wont want to "take a peek" :) :)

janis said...

we are all wondering how long karen will be "dog tired"??

Amber said...

Hopefully not as long as she was "sick" earlier...