Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Wow, been a long time...

Ok, I just wrote a nice update blog, and then lost the whole thing...stupid slow computer! Well, here we go again (this time I will try and be a little more patient).

Ok, I am no longer sick, as my last blog said ;) Sorry it's been so long since I updated this thing, I am a busy girl!

Zach surprised me last weekend when he was at my apartment when I got home from work! It was really nice seeing him and spending time with him, we hadn't seen each other for over a month! I really love him, and can't wait until we can always be together!

Um...classes are ok...I am not as stressed as I was two weeks ago, when I had a paper due on a book that I hadn't yet read, and I had zippo time to complete! Plus the book was sooooooo dulllll and so hard to interpret, so if you ever want to do some enjoyment reading, and pick up Aurora Leigh, put it down quick and find something else! AHH! :)

I have a German test on thursday...Zach helped me study for it while he was here, and I might call him and do some studying yet on the phone...it would be so much easier if he were HERE though, so he and I could kinda practice speaking German to each other. I like my German class, but it is kinda hard. The lady who teaches it has a very strong accent...and her TA (teacher assistant...) pronounces some things a little differently since they are from opposite sides of "Duetchland" (Germany), and since they take turns teaching chapters, it gets a little confusing.

Well, I guess that's about it...If i think of more stuff to blog I will post it...now I have to check out all your blogs and see what's going on in your lives! Love you!

KAREN

2 comments:

janis said...

Isnt there a song called aurora leigh? seems like amber used to play that on the piano for lessons.

janis said...

Glad your not sick anymore :) are you proud of me for keeping the secret about zach?! cindy too and she lives with you so it had to have been harder for her! so yeah :)