I don't update much cuz I just don't seem to have the TIME! Between work and school (but mostly work) I don't have much extra time to work on my Blog...but since I happen to have a little right now, here we go.
I am going to see "The Misanthrope" on Friday in Denver, so yeah...it's for extra credit for my acting class. I wish ALL my homework were like this! HEHE!
Work is going pretty good...I am branching out and making myself more valuable to Wal*mart by getting trained in many different things. I started out as just a cashier, but now I know how to work the Self Check-outs and Customer Service desk (I also learned how to close the Snack Bar, but that was against my will...I don't like working Snack Bar! I wish this Wal*mart would hurry up and get the Subway that they are rumored to be getting and rip the stinkin snack bar out!).
Well, that's about it for right now (how sad that my Blog so accurately reflects my life...all about work and school!)
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Denver huh? Do you have time for a visit?
ahhhhh, you would never forget my birthday :) :) :) :) :)
Post a Comment