Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Stressed to the max

Well, I am pretty sure that I am going to fail my midterm tomorrow in WY History. It's come to the point where I NEED to cut my hours at Wal*mart before I fail all of my classes! I cannot lose my loan! So I am going to try for the minimum hours of full time instead of the maximum. It's really hurting my grades. I am just so stressed out, week to week, with everything. Everything is due at once it seems, and I have hardly time to do it all!

I could really use some prayer that I can work out a better schedule, becuase this is not working. I am stressed to the point of tears right now, as I read over the review questions for this midterm and I know maybe 1 out of 5 of them! I wish there was some way to fix this past semester's grades, I hope I can make it up next semester and pull off a passing grade. Please pray for me!

~Stressed to the point of tears,
KAREN

2 comments:

Karen and Zach said...

I love you sooo much baby! I'm sorry your weeks has been bad. I wish I could hold you! I love you!!!!

Amber said...

Sorry you are stressed! I remember college (and working lots) can be stressful...