Thursday, October 21, 2004

today was...better

Well, today I unloaded much of the stress from last night...I did my "debate" in the morning, and although I really think it didn't go well, I am pretty sure the teacher will give me an ok grade because she knows I am not an English major like most of the others in this class and am not as good at picking at stories. I read for enjoyment, they read to pick at every little sentence, every word, every syllable, to find "hidden meanings" and reason. Craziness if you ask me. I would rather just read a book and enjoy the story.
My History test...well, I know I didn't ace it, but I may have slipped by with a "C". I prayed last night that God would help me remember what I'd learned (and studied last night), and some of the info was there when I woke this morning. Also, there are always two different question forms, that way every other person gets different questions,, which eliminates cheating. Luckily, I got the sheet with the questions I knew! It was amazing how that worked out. I glanced at the other sheet when I was finished, and it definately looked harder than mine! Well, at least it had questions I hadn't studied...
So now I am relieving that stress and picking up another...I have a German test on Tuesday...we are moving so fast in this class! I think I'll be okay, because I have the weekend to study for it, so hopefully I will do well on it.

Love you everyone!
the not-as-stressed KAREN

4 comments:

Amber said...

So I surf on over to my sister's site in the hopes that there is an update on her life. And lo and behold-several updates in one week-from both Zach and Karen! I almost fell off of my chair in astonishment. :-)

Seriously though, I am glad things are looking up for you Karen. Love ya! Keep Thanksgiving open so you can come visit us!

janis said...

I prayed for you too karen when i read about how stressed you were. God is so good! My cup runneth over! really, thats how i feel when God answered prayers so quickly and awesomely! Love you, momma

janis said...

karen i liked what you said...i am not losing you but gaining another son..zach! and you are gaining a little brother zane! :)

janis said...

don't be impertanent!! i am not at'tl pretty! who am i aant who am i aant who am i aant