I've been sick lately...:(
My classes are going ok, and I started work at wal-mart yesterday. They actually hired me full time, which is nice. Hopefully I will make lotsa money and be able to save some of it! Also, if I don't find another full time job, after 6 months I get benefits! So that's good i spose. I miss Zach, I don't know when i will see him again!
Well, I gots ta go to work now...(first I have to catch the shuttle back to my car) so laters!
Thursday, September 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is good that you will get benefits! Do you know if that will cover you with your pre-existing condition stuff? I am assuming they have to, but you never know...
thats great about the benefits, i would very much like to know more about the benefits you will get. you should open a savings so you can sock some money away and make it not so available to spend you know? somebody has a wedding coming and honeymoon coming up not too far away :) :) i missed you this weekend! i am sorry you were sick but i sent some food home with cindy for you :) :) love you!!! momma
love you! guess who?
love you! guess who?
i love karenauree, she's for me, she's so vine!
Hi Karen!! you know what?? you and I really need to update our blogs! hehe Amber is way ahead of us on updating. you might want to read Ambers newest updates and read about her struggle right now with her walk with Christ and maybe add some encouragement. (you always helped me about Christ and had good verses for me when i needed them) :) :)
karen you have left me hanging on the rest of your life! continue the story-cindy poo
karen! we are way ahead of you! hope you find time to update cause we are all holding are breaths to hear about your life! love you!!
Post a Comment