Tuesday, November 02, 2004

They came, they shoved, they conquered!

I had a nice weekend! First I got to go home FINALLY and see my mommy and daddy and Missy and S'more and the birds and mertle and I got to meet the infamous Abbie(?) at least, her name was "Abbie" when I left on saturday, mom may have changed it since then...*shrug*
Yesterday was bad though, on my way to class I needed to stop by the library, and when I parked, I held the brake and set my emergency brake (because the lot is kinda at an incline) but my car slid forward anyways...needless to say my right front tire slid into the gutter, and because it was so icy yesterday, I got stuck....and I had to be in class (across campus) in about 2 minutes. I was upset, and when I get upset, tears form, and so, since I forgot my cell phone (as usual) I started to walk back to the library to call cindy to have Zach (who stayed a little later than he was first going to cuz the roads were bad) come pick me up...at this point I was just going to forget the class...So I am walking back, when who should I see, but Missy (no, not a hallucination...not our doggy, Missy is a girl from the class I needed to go to)! So I caught a ride with her and made it in time.
Later I made Zach come back to try and get my car out because when I had tried to get it out before, I almost slid into the truck next to me, so I figured that he, being a guy, might be a little better at it. But it was to no avail, the car wouldn't move for him either, so I tried pushing it (you all can guess how much that helped). At this time, there happened to be two college guys walking by, and they saw our plight. I turned and smiled at them and asked sweetily "Hey, can you guys give us a push?" and they said "Sure!" ever willing to help a damsel (and her man) in distress. The car was free! Later though, Zach had to leave....I miss him so much already! Every time we part ways it gets harder!
Well, I am going to go watch the polls and pray for Bush to win! God Bless America!

6 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

its in the bag for bush

janis said...

you sure have a lot of car adventures! i am talking to my 2 little girls right now! :)

janis said...

BUSH!!!! FOUR MORE YEARS!!!! :)

janis said...

God bless the U S A !!! :)

Anonymous said...

hi! waiting for a new update so i can comment on it. :) love you!!

Anonymous said...

oh by the way that was from momma :)