Speaking of clean cages (from momma's blog), I decided that Norman (the goldfish) got his bowl gross too fast, & since cindy apparently doesn't like cleaning it twice a week & I don't want ta hafta do it again, so I bought him a vacuum cleaner...a "sucker fish" (sorry that's not the correct term). Charlie is so small...about a quarter the size of Norman...but you can already see an improvement in the bowl...but does Norman appreciate it? NO! He just yells at me for not feeding him until midnight yesterday...the nerve of him :) I am excited that Aunt Kay and Katy are going to be at Amber's for thanksgiving! I haven't seen them is so long, plus zach will get to meet them! I wonder just where everyone is going to sleep?
Sunday, November 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
the joy of pets...hehe..gotta clean after them!
on the floor? on the couch? maybe a nest? where will our family find rest? on thanksgiving? yea im glad iw asnt dr suess i would have murdered rhyming. norman needs his food, you think he got that fat eating once a day? hehe
hey karen just a note to let you know why your comments dont appear immediately on ambers blog. (cause i forgot to) remember when she wrote on her blog several posts back about getting spam? well she has a blocker on it now so she has to approve comments before you will see them appear. that way she cuts out the spammers. just fyi :) :)
Post a Comment