Sunday, November 14, 2004

what a day(s).....

Ok, I can write on here because several silly things have happened to me in the last couple days...Yesterday at wal*mart, I punched myself in the nose and made it bleed! And what's worse, I had a full line of customers! AHH! Ok, this is how it happened...I was doing my job as a cashier like a good little girl, and picked up a 24-pack of pepsi......as I was putting it on the other side of the scanner (having already scanned it) the box tore and my hand whiplashed and BAM! right on my nose! It hurt real bad...then I could feel it start bleeding so I grabbed a paper towel, put it to my nose, stuck my poor lil nose in the air and kept right on going! What a trooper I am!
Later that day, I was checking this guy out at the lane, and at the end I said my usual "thanks, have a good evening," when I looked at his credit slip and saw that it was Matt Loveland...I felt really dumb that I didnt' recognize him...
Then, today, I was working the self-checkouts and when I'd helped a couple, I turned around and TRIPPED OVER THEIR BABY! They had set their baby, in her carseat, on the floor, and me, being a doof and not looking where I was going, tripped on it! I fell flat on my face, and bruised my knees, but luckily the baby was fine...she was looking at me as if to say, "what a doof."

Well that's it, the man of the union is kicking me out...laters!

5 comments:

janis said...

ohhhhh!!!! are you ok? how is your nose? did you get hurt when you fell over the baby? gee what a bunch of bad luck! you and cindy sure have a time of it! remember when she accidently kicked that old lady's cane out from under her? and then the lady's false teeth flew out under the bleachers!!! you sure are a trooper though! you can be glad of that! :)

Cindy Loo said...

i am almost sure it is genetics. read my blog to here my findings

Amber said...

Definitely is the genetics. Speaking of which, did you know Brian broke a bone in his hand? He was playing basketball, and it is the same one he had broken before playing basketball. We're doomed to a life of clumsiness I am afraid.

Anonymous said...

Here is a comment from an Anonymous Guest. hehe. Guess who?

Anonymous said...

hi! you have adventures! take care!