I regret to inform you all that Sir Charles the First has passed on. Cindy discovered his lifeless body while I was at work and later informed me of the tragedy. Sir Charles was a good fish. He kept to himself mostly and had quarrels with no one. Though Norman pestered him constantly, he just quietly and patiently went on with his job of cleaning the bowl (which never looked better while he was here!). Although Charles's life with us was short, he will be missed.
Other than that, I had a GREAT time and Amber and Greg's and now am having fun being snowed in at the Davis' house. Love you all!
Karen
~~confidentialy, I believe that the fact that now 2 fish have died in the presence of Norman is significant. I think, perhaps, we may have a mass murderer on our hands...
Sunday, November 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor Charles. He sure didn't last very long. :-(
i am sorry about your fish :( i think norman is a superfish, he went 5 days alone without food! (i guess he got pretty full on wednesday though)
re: comment on my blog. yes i have to agree...your training has paid off cause missy was the very best behaved dog at thanksgiving! :)
Post a Comment