Yesterday I was cashiering (as usual) at Wal-mart, when I saw the REAL Santa Claus! It HAD to be him! He had the perfect real santa beard and was actually wearing a santa hat...he was the right age AND his belly jiggled like a bowl full of jello! It was sooo him! I wanted to tell him that I'd been a good girl, but I didn't want all of the kids to know who he really was...didn't want him to get tackled...
Anyways...today the man came back, and this time he checked out through MY LANE! I was so happy. Needless to say, I was EXTRA nice to that guy! ;)
On a more realistic and serious note...I have a great story. I went to wal*mart to buy some sticky decorations to put on the window...I found a nativity, and then I found some cute santa and his reindeer ones. Anyways, I put the nativity on one window, and the santa ones on the other window. When I woke up the next morning and attempted to show Cindy the decorations, I noticed that though the nativity stood strong, all of the Santa and Reindeer had disappeared, fallen down, leaving only the snowflakes that had come with the set. I thought that was kinda cool...it's as if God was saying "the Santa ones are cute, but My Son is the REAL reason for this season!" It was awesome. And the fact that the snowflakes, God's creation, had stayed but the rest of the very same set had fallen was cool too. Praise God for His reminders!
God bless you all!
Monday, December 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i was there this story is true
thats is so cool about the nativity stickers versus santa claus ones! *just so cindy won't feel that i don't listen to her i better mention that she had already told me about the window stickers :)
God is so good. :) i think he is telling us things many times throughout our lives and in ways that if we are not alert and receptive we might otherwise miss his messages. i like your creative color writing scheme for this post too :) love, your anonymous momma
Post a Comment