Well, I went and saw the doctor and he said that I wasn't infected and that I was just having some nasal drainage and that the extra swelling was just part of the healing process. He gave me a new prescription for a refill on my meds, and wished me the best. Today wasn't fun because the drainage from my sinuses was making me nauseous, but my Grandma told me to try gently gargling with salt water and it worked. I'm actually starting to feel better today. The pain is the same, but I feel like I have more energy today. This surgery has given me a new definition of what pain is, but I can tell that it's gonna be downhill from here. I can't wait to see Karen on Friday! I hope I can talk by then.
Later
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Karen: Honey, if you are seeing a light, or even a tunnel, run the other direction!!! I can't live without you! I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow! XXXOOO!!! Love you!
Post a Comment