Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Zach: Living in the Vacuum of Boredom

Well, it seems that Karen and Cindy are always coming up with new news. Me, on the other hand, I have basically nothing exciting going on. The biggest thing I have to report is that my family and I are almost finished moving. We moved about 10 blocks away from where we used to live. The new house vs. the old house? I really don't see that much difference, but eh, if it makes my parents happy, it works for me. We did get a new washer and dryer though, and they are sexy! All digital, high efficiency, etc...etc.... They still don't make laundry fun, they just look spiffy. Well, that's all I can think of this time. Later.

6 comments:

janis said...

gee i never thought of a washer and dryer as sexy..lol...but i am glad your family is getting settled in your new home. its fun reading about your life..it doesn't have to be exciting news, just like to hear about what your doing :) i know my girls are probably pretty sick of hearing about my new puppy "abby" hehe

Cindy Loo said...

oh zach, its just a fact that if u were raised in wyoming you are more interesting than nebreskans....dont let yourself down! haha. bye

Anonymous said...

Hi honey...my life is pretty boring too, I just try to MAKE IT FUN :) I love you fuzzyface!
~~Guess who???

Amber said...

Well, I thought I had better post a comment on here before Karen lays another guilt trip on me! Man, between you and mom with the guilt trips...

janis said...

yes karen you must keep playing the game. "it helps you know, when things aren't going so well." (fuzzyface??) hmmmmm

janis said...

thank you so much for taking dad and me to see josh mcdowell!! :) and had fun visiting my little girls too!! I have started reading my book "more than a carpenter" :)