
Here are some pics from wheatland. It was fun going home for a few hours and jumping on the trampoline. I didn't include the pics of me jumping, because I look like a hippo wearing tights...when did i get so...large?! Well, I am going to lose it! I bought a pilates dvd, and I am going to try and be faithfull with it.


3 comments:
nice pictures here though! :) I had fun too!
aww i miss smores and missy!!! Karen i have a pilates video too if u get bored with yours, i also have a ball to workout on now so yup, hey if you make a time in the evenings or weekend maybe we can go for a walk or go to the gym or somethen, i bet i could borrow a id card for times we want to go on campus!
hey karen I see your comments and stuff so I must just miss you on line darn it. seems nobody is on when I am on.
Post a Comment