Friday, September 08, 2006
The Twins
Last night I took a much delayed trip over to see my sister and her new little twins, Aiden Scott and Layla Ann. I hadn't really planned on staying too long, but couldn't resist. First of all, when I got there the babies were asleep, so I sat and talked with Cindy and Nikki while I waited for them to awake. It was really fun, kinda a girls thing, since the guys were all out and I left Zachy at home. When they did wake up, i couldn't get over how adorable they are, and how much they have grown! Layla is really long, but Aiden is a CHUNK! He has the cutest baby fat! I got to help cindy out by simply holding a baby while she fed the other, and even got to feed Aiden. I also got to see their first "real" bath, meaning in the baby tub and not a mixing bowl. :) I had meant to bring my camera, but forgot it, i was so mad at myself. Luckily Nikki took plenty of pics, and cindy took this one with her her camera phone (it's me with Aiden). By the time I finally left Cindy's house, it was past 11pm...and Zach was calling wondering where I was (I think he was really just lonely and wanted some attention too) so I reluctantly left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awwwww nice picture Aunty Karen! :)
Now you just got to get Uncle Zach over here too!! but they love their aunt karen:D
Post a Comment