Crazy! And by crazy I am referring to the pictures AND the fact that you have updated THREE times in the past week. hehe.
mom reminds me of mary poppins...how she is "floating" down hehe
And you guys make fun of how I jump on the trampoline.
hey karen hope you get a chance soon to post the pictures I took of you and Zach jumping sunday :)
...would you believe 2000? Yes it was...
Post a Comment
The Incredible Life of Karen and Zach
5 comments:
Crazy! And by crazy I am referring to the pictures AND the fact that you have updated THREE times in the past week. hehe.
mom reminds me of mary poppins...how she is "floating" down hehe
And you guys make fun of how I jump on the trampoline.
hey karen hope you get a chance soon to post the pictures I took of you and Zach jumping sunday :)
...would you believe 2000? Yes it was...
Post a Comment