Friday, September 08, 2006

NEXT IN GOING BACK

Okay, the next big thing that has happened in my life is Zach's white coat ceremony, a sort of initiation into Pharmacy School. It is a fairly new tradition, from what I read about it, where the pharmacy students who were actually accepted into the school (about 52 out of over 500) get their white pharmacy coats. A couple of our friends also got in, Jeremy Reynolds, Zach's best friend since he was a little kid, and Monica (i forget her married name again) who was one of my bridesmaids. Here are pictures:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want that guy with the mustache and hairy chin for MY pharmacist! Congratulations again to Zach for getting in and I am sure he will do well. Someday I will read about him inventing a life saving drug that will save millions and millions of people the world over. :)

Cindy Loo said...

Congrats Zach!! Pretty neat!!!