Last Saturday Mom drove up to babysit Cindy's babies. I drove over to help, Zach in tow. Brian, Ebony and Na came up with Mom as well. We had fun visiting while keeping the babies fed, burped, and changed, and drying their little baby tears ( Aiden is the big crybaby in the family I think). Here are some pictures (so mom will stop nagging):
-Here is Mom with a baby, and I think that that is -ahem-
Layla that she's holding...I love you Zach hehe

-It was so great to see Ebony! Here she is holding one of the twins.

-Here is Aiden, apparently enjoying the rocker chair

-Zachy and me, super babysitters (i changed my first diaper!!!)
3 comments:
thanks for posting these pictures! I am glad you got them. and thanks again for helping me with the babies. I could not have done it with out you!
ok so did mom rip off your pictures again?? hehe better start copywriting them! :D
hehe you and I are very tardy on updating our blogs!!
Post a Comment