Well, we did it...we bought a new (used, but new to us anyways) car. It is a 96 Saturn SL2, and I love it. Sure, it's old, but it only has 30 some odd thousand miles on it as it was previously owned by a lady in New York City who kept it in a parking garage most of the time and took taxi's and busses everywhere ( which you pretty much have to do in NYC, it is crazy) and used it just for travel and such. Zach and I checked it out on bluebook and on Carfax just to be sure, and everything looked good. Plus, I have heard nothing but good things about this dealership, and about Saturns.
It was so hard for me to leave my old car there...I was truly sad...Zachary doesn't understand this connection between me and my cars, but I truly felt as if I were abandoning it. Hopefully they will be able to get her running good and sell her to a needy college student who will treat her right, still, it's hard to let go..........
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I sure hope this car will be a good car for you. sounds great with such low mileage and everything. you really did get alot of use out of your old buick though. you had it since high school right?
you could put a picture of your new car on here :)since i havent gotten to see it yet. I know I will be jealous but I need to get used to being jealous*&^^%%$%%^&%$%$%%^*&^*
wheres a picture of the car??? when do i get a ride?? cmon karebear! :D
Post a Comment