Remember how you used to taunt me relentlessly because I said I saw 5 bucks (deer) together and "bucks don't travel together"? Well, look at this (courtesy of mom and dad)! And Dad said there was a fifth one that wouldn't fit in the picture!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
well, I always believed you Karen! :):):):):):) glad we could finally help you to prove it!
hey karwen, you need to put your pictures on here from saturday cause I think there are some of me holding babies or send them to my email cause I want them an also the one of me and zach too, that was a cute one of me and my son :) I would like to see all of them. thank you so much for your and Zachs help! and I am glad you finally got to change your first diaper!
3 comments:
well, I always believed you Karen! :):):):):):) glad we could finally help you to prove it!
hehe i have seen 5 together over on the backroads to guernsey so dont worry.
hey karwen, you need to put your pictures on here from saturday cause I think there are some of me holding babies or send them to my email cause I want them an also the one of me and zach too, that was a cute one of me and my son :) I would like to see all of them. thank you so much for your and Zachs help! and I am glad you finally got to change your first diaper!
Post a Comment