Ok...well, I guess I will write something so you people will stop naggin me :)
Nothing really that interesting going on...it was much fun spending the weekend with Amber & Greg, Brian & Na, my two neices, as well as my parents. Too bad Cindy couldn't have been there. The hiking was cool, but you can read all of this on Amber's blog hehe.
Work is going good, although I am a little anxious waiting to find out if I got my promotion (which comes with a $500 bonus :) ) I have been there for a little over a year and a half, and have completed the tests required way beyond the position I am hoping to move to, so if they don't promote me, I am going to be just a little upset! I believe I deserve it, but they never seem to notice the fact that I constantly keep myself busy as I can, while most of the other tellers sit on their bottoms and gossip...oh well, I guess that's life. They say that they reward the workers, and they claim they are observing our behaviour, but still...they don't seem to notice the girls just sitting there! GRRR...oh well...enough bout work...
Zach and I are doing good...enjoying life I spose. I am excited that he is starting pharmacy school next month! I can't wait for him to graduate so we can move out of this college town and get a house somewhere! Only a few more years now! The only thing I think I will miss from this town is the church I attend, I really love it there. The people are awesome, the worship is awesome, and if we ever get the new pastor that we've been looking for, hopefully he will be awesome as our last one! It's really fun being a part of a "family" of believers. I enjoy being on the worship team so much, even if we are off key half the time..:)
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay you updated!!! :D hehe glad that everything is going well!! good luck on the promotion you deserve and need it!!
Corporate America really sucks sometimes. I know I have an awful work situation right now and it seems like management is blind to it or afraid to do anything about it and it has been going on for a long time.
I hope you get the promotion!
Early one morning just as the sun was rising....I heard a maiden singing in the valley below.... me three hoping you get that promotion! love you!
Actually the hiking was pretty hot. aaannnnt! dont know if I would have made it back without Brian driving me the last part of it! You were the fastest one all the way back! till the very last when it got so hot with no shade, but you were still ahead!
Post a Comment