Thursday, July 13, 2006
ARRGH!
Zach, me and Jeremy went to see Pirates of the Carribean tonight...and we loved it. I loved the action and the intensity of the whole movie! I was scared through most of it, I didn't realize how much until Zach told me how bad his hand hurt after the movie...from me squeezing it!!! I won't give away anything about the movie, because people who give away surprises in movies to people who haven't seen the movie make me sick! I will say, though, as a head's up, that there IS something at the end of the credits, so you might want to stick around afterwards. It's not so bad, the credits are backgrounded by awesome music that kinda keeps your heart pumping after seeing the movie. I give this movie 300 thumbs up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can believe you squeezing Zachs hand cause I know how much you get into movies. even t.v. shows for that matter. I have learned it is totally impossible to talk to you if you are watching a show! *LOL* someday I will be watching a show and YOU will be IN it, cause you will have become sucked in! what was the name of that movie that the people became part of it? It had barney phife in it. anyway pirates of the carribean sounds pretty intense though. I might have to see it and break my record of only seeing 3 movies in a theatre in the last 8 years.
i think there is a 4th movie that you saw mama with me and amba in omaha i just cant remember what movie it was quite yet......but i keep all my movie stubs so i can check that out :P Anyway the movie they were sucked into was called "pleasantville" and had reese witherspoon in it. Glad you enjoyed the movie..i have nobody to go with...sigh...but if its that gripping as u say it is will i go into labor? hehe
Post a Comment