Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What a RUDE awakening....!

Ok, this morning at work, I was pretty tired and just couldn't shake the sleep out of my eyes. The tiredness was partially cuz I hadn't slept real well the night before, and I hadn't taken a morning shower to wake me up...

Well, I had told Shamie how tired I was as she was kinda leaning over her side of the station into mine (which she often does :) ). I have this little picture of Nemo (the fish) that I taped onto my computer cuz it's cute, and I noticed this morning that there was a little piece of dirt or something brown sticking off the corner of it...I just figured something got stuck to the tape on the back. Anyways, I proceeded to grab the peice of dirt and throw it away...with Shamie watching, when I immediately realized it weren't no peice of dirt...


As I gently pulled on it, all of the sudden a SPIDER jumped out and ran across my screen! I'd grabbed his leg, or head or something! I jumped back and screamed, "SPIDER!" At my reaction Shamie jumped back and squeaked. It was so CREAPY! I had just touched it! I can't imagine what would have happened if it had decided to crawl up my arm! I would have completely lost it! Everyone in the bank laughed at me...Did I ever tell you that I HATE SPIDERS? WHAT was I THINKING!?!?!?!?

4 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

hehe its funny watching mom, she will go eww eww a spider how gross oh they are terrible...on and on and the next thing i know she is standing there with a full can of raid drowning the poor thing to where its just a sloppy wet ball of raid. glad it didnt bite you! ive tried to vacuum up what i thought was a dead spider but it unballed itself and started running toward me! AW!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of spiders, there is a little one that keeps hanging on a web next to my monitor for the past two nights in a row. Oh shoot. Where'd he go. *shudder* Maybe I should've gotten rid of him while he was still in sight.

I would have done my "spider scream" and freaked out too if that would have happened to me.

Anonymous said...

yeah the only good spider is a dead spider. see Umber if I was you, that spider by your monitor would already be dead! Karen and Cindy freak out when I squish a spider with my bare hand, but see I have to do that cause if I would take the time to get a swatter or raid it could be gone! so if it is where I can squish it I do. (not on a web, or if its a BIG spider, such as a shell spider! no way could I ever touch a shell spider!) any big spider scares me to death such as shell spiders, black widows etc. OR if they are on a web Scream!!!

Anonymous said...

who am i aaant who am i aaant