Friday, July 14, 2006

I pick YOU!

The other day at work I got complimented, not right out but...well let me tell you what happened. I was working on something, maybe counting my drawer or memo-posting on the puter, when Shamie leaned over and said, "here comes your customer Karen!" I looked up, and Tony, this really nice old guy, came walking up...to my teller window. I never really noticed before that he ALWAYS came to me. Made me feel good to have a "regular" at my teller window! Cyndy, my supervisor, but also a teller, knows everyone, and she ALWAYS has regulars, and I always thought that was cool. I guess I will just have to pay attention and see if perhaps I have other "regulars."

2 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

neat! :D

Anonymous said...

that is really cool! that IS a compliment! cause I know that their are certain people that I would rather go to at my bank too, but sometimes the persons I WANT to have wait on me are busy at the time I walk in, and if there is another teller standing there, not busy, I feel obligated to go to them then so as not to make them feel bad or something, cause its not that I dont like them or anything, its just that I might prefer others. know what I mean? I would prefer to go to YOU as my teller too! :)