Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sometimes all ya need is a nice Hard Drink!!!

Ok mom, before you freak out, I am talking about OIL. I decided to drive around (really, AROUND) Laramie on I80 in order to kinda give my car a recharge (since I left the lights on and killed it again...why, you ask, did I even turn them on when I have automatic lights? I have no idea). I was pulling into Wal-mart after having taken this drive when my oil light flashed on (answering a question I have had for some time now...do I have an oil light?). Well, I knew that meant that I had to get oil in that tank...NOW! So I opened the hood and SMOKE came out! I was thinking, Oh great, I just blew up my car! I went inside and found Zach, as I didn't have any money and he was working tonight, and bought some oil for my car. I bought what I thought was enough to fill the oil tank and leave me a quart left over...my car, being VERY thirsty, however, chugged all 3 quarts! I will be watching in the next few days to make sure that my car doesn't have an oil leak...also, we think my exaust pipe may be falling off... My poor car...she tries so hard...

3 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

sometimes changing the oil every couple thousand miles helps find leaks if you have them check, it also keeps it from running low. hehe the monte has a small oil leak so prolly is due to have a little fillup!! Yours and Kendalls car would be good together, they both seem to fall apart piece by piece...silly cars!!

Anonymous said...

I love your car's expression on here. She looks so sad.

Anonymous said...

she is happy now though that karen put oil in her! she is good for another 100,000 miles!