The other day at work, I was just finishing up with something in the Vault when someone called in to me, "Karen, there's a Monica Smith* here to see you." And I thought to myself...I don't know any Monica Smith....hmmm...an angry customer perhaps? The only Monica I know is.. And then I saw her, it WAS the Monica I knew! The Monica that was one of my bridesmaids, the Monica i hadn't seen in over a year! And her husband, whom she married the weekend after Zach and I got married! I was so excited to see them! Turns out, Monica is going to pharmacy school too, she was another one of the 50 some that made it into the program! So she will have a lot of the same classes as Zach this year. It's just cool that we now have not only more friends here in Laramie, but another couple with which to hang out!
*Name has been changed to protect the innocent ;)
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cool!
pretty neat! i found out that to of my highschool buddies are now coming to laramie this fall too!! its going to be fun :P
Post a Comment