Monday, June 19, 2006
Redeeming Love
On that Sunday, when we met Zach's parents in Cheyenne, we went to Barnes and Noble and they said we couldn't leave until I found a book for them to buy for me. I was tired and ready to go, so I let them have their way. I quickly zipped over to the Christian Fiction and searched the authors I like...a book by Francine Rivers caught my eye. "Redeemning Love." I knew I hadn't read it, so I just grabbed it, knowing that she is an awesome author. I just finished the book tonight, I couldn't put it down! I think I read half of it just tonight. Anyways, I wasn't disapointed, it was a great book. It's kind of the retelling of the story of Hosea in the bible, and it is really good. Heartbreaking at times, I cryed through half of it, but really really good. Anyways, just had to update about a really great read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You have such nice mother and father in-laws! actually the whole family is so nice. what a joy :)
i bet your little sister is the nicest of everybody though!!
who am i aaant, who am i aaant
I own that book too. I actually have several other Francine Rivers books that are also really good if you want to borrow them sometime.
I will be in Wyoming visiting Mom and Dad this weekend. Can you and Cindy come too?
I am so glad cindy and karen WERE able to come Amber. Had a great time with everyone!
Post a Comment