Last night Zach and I went to the Circus. It was the same one that used to come to Wheatland, the Carson and Barnes Circus. As always, it was fun, the acrobats were awesome, there were some pretty young girls doing really cool things with hoola hoops and hanging upside down on ropes by their toes and things. At one point, an acrobat walked on a tight rope that was RIGHT ABOVE where we were sitting! it was really cool, because ours was the only section that had an extra tight rope over the audience. And to think I had wanted to pay $4 more to sit in preferred seating, which was really not that far from where we were sitting, but didn't have the tight rope above it (they did get wet by the "tears" squirting out of a clown's eyes though hehe).
I think the clowns were really funny! They weren't scary at all, although cindy might have been slightly afraid. They didn't talk, just blew whistles hehe. It was cool cuz they were doing some acrobatic tricks a little throughout the show as well, and the ring master would "yell" at them. They also did this really funny stint with playing "Who Let the Dogs Out" on a CD player and dancing around, thoroughly "annoying" the ring master. He would throw the CD away and forbid them from coming in the ring, but then another clown would mysteriously obtain a new cd and start the cd player on the other side of the ring. When the ring master threw, and broke, the cd player, it started "playing on it's own," just a little distorted hehe. It was just fun all around.
I was disappointed, however, that they no longer have any lions, tigers, or ligers, like they used to. I am wondering if they were just too expensive to have, or if Animal Rights had anything to do with it. They did have some really cute prancing ponies that were really smart, as well as a horse that danced with a little pony. The elephants were really smart too, I was amazed at how well they knew what their trainer wanted them to do. I guess that they would only have to be taught once though...elephants never forget, right? :)
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Glad you enjoyed the circus!! and Happy Happy anniversary!!!!! I meant to get you guys a card, sorry I didn't get one in time. Love you!!
Sounds like fun!
Happy Anniversary! Has it been a whole year already? Time sure flies by.
Well you made it a year!! Happy Anniversary! :) and i am so jealous you got to go to the circus...it will be here on Monday but mom and dad will be gone so i have nobody to go with:(
Hope your having fun at your dinner theatre! Love you!!
Hey you need to write a post about your dinner theatre and everything!
are you mad at me? :(
im not mad at you mama!!! :D
Post a Comment