This weekend Cindy and her babies, Layla and Aidan, me, mom, dad, Ebony, Amber & Greg and their daughter, Adrianna, all got together to go to the zoo. It was great getting to see everyone, play games and just hangout, aside from the fun we had at the zoo. For the first time, all of the cousins were together at one time. They had all met each other, but never all at once. We made sure to take pictures of them in order to remember this moment.
We were at the zoo for several hours, saw lots of animals, including a huge lion, tigers, leopards, elephants, zebras, seals, penguins and more. We also were just in time to watch a really cool sea lion show. The sea lions were really smart and so cute!
I am sure we all had a great time, I know I did, but by the end of the zoo excursion I think I can rightfully say we were all pretty pooped. All of us, that is, except Ebony! She seemed to have more energy than the Energizer Bunny! Oh to have the energy of a 7-year-old!
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Good pictures! I want to see all and maybe get some of your pictures K? I had a great time too! The whole weekend was fun for me..so glad we could all get together!
it was a blast!
Post a Comment