This weekend Zach and I joined forces with my parents to babysit the twins. Although mom and I did the majority of the work (we were the ones who'd agreed to watch the twins in the first place) Zach and my Dad were a help. Ebony, my other niece, was also a big help. She was really good at entertaining the babies and keeping them busy. Although it was a lot of work, I did have fun with the little stinkers...
I also think it was a really good experience for me as I want to have kids someday, and it was inevitable that I would eventually have to change a poopy diaper...Layla helped me out with that...several times. Luckily, they were all solid poopies, so I still haven't had to deal with the...well...you know...kind of diapers! Here are some pictures...and a video if it works for me...
The babies just lined up and did this on their own the first time...we kinda had to set them up again by the time I got my camera, but apparently it is cool to "slap the table" hehe

2 comments:
aww i am glad you had fun with them!! :)speaking of poop, somehow Layla decided to rip off half her diaper and poop all over the puzzle you got her and Aidan, i mean, there was no poop in her diaper at all! I guess she waited just long enough so you wouldn't have to see it!
I am glad she waited to do that there instead of here! lol but I am very sorry about your poor toe Cindy..I hope it feels better soon...
Post a Comment