Sunday, July 15, 2007

Before the deer...

OK, I am going to back up a little and blog about the fun we had at Dad's company picnic and later at the house. I always have fun, especially playing BINGO. I was a little bummed that I had to work Saturday morning, so I missed out on some fun at the park...but we made it time for BINGO, which is one of my favorite parts of the picnic (even though I haven't won since I was 8 years old!). Amber and Greg were able to come down and bring Adrianna. I hadn't seen her for awhile and she is growing so fast! Ebony was there too and sure enjoyed playing with her cousin!
It was fun playing games afterward at the house too. I really enjoy seeing and having fun with my family! I really hope we all stay nearby and none of us move far away (CINDY...). I can't wait to go to the zoo when all of the cousins will finally all be together at once!!! I am pretty sure that I am coming, but am still working on Zachy. We really need to find time to go up to Scottsbluff and see our other parents!!! Maybe the weekend AFTER next :)

2 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

the zoo will be a lot of fun!! :D

janis said...

I cant wait till we are all living on the same block!