Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Driving Ms. Davis

Well, my days of being carted around everywhere I go (mostly by Kendall and Cindy I think)are over! It's been 3 months since the seizure and I can finally drive again! I really appreciate everybody who gave me rides, without them I don't know what I would have done...
Yesterday was my first day driving again, and after work I went to Wal-mart. While shopping, I caught myself doing the what new teenager drivers often do, the "I'm sixteen and can drive" thing, by flinging my keys around for anyone and everyone to see (Brian knows what I am talking about). That's kind of what it feels like though, I am really glad to "have my keys back."

2 comments:

janis said...

You look so cute in that car, looks like a huge smile on your face. even if its not really you but yeah..... I like your title driving ms.Daisy, I mean ms. Davis......

Cindy Loo said...

YAY im glad you can drive too! :) But don't let that take away your excuse to walk places...now just think, gas prices and pollution...:) i walk to kmart and safeway a lot now, sometimes downtown, farmers market tonight!