Sunday, September 16, 2007

Catching up

Ok, I have some catching up to do...here we go...


The Twins Turn One
Aidan and Layla have grown up so much in the past year and they are both now one year old! Here are some pictures from their birthday bash:
Missing Missy 1992-2007
Missy had been doing pretty good for quite awhile, I think we all thought she was trying to outlive mom, but poor Little Miss Kissy Missy took a turn for the worse. First her eyesight and hearing, then her teeth. Mom took her to the doggy doctor, had her on a special diet and vitamins, but Missy's age caught up with her (15 years old!) to the point of near insanity. She didn't seem to recognize us anymore and would often walk in a little circle for hours, seemingly confused. I did get a quick moment of recognition the last time I saw her, and a wag of the tail, but then it was back to circles. It was her time to go and reunite with her sister Shirley (1992-2004), but we will all miss her.


Yergler children reunite
All of us kids were able to be together again when we met at Amber's house for fun family time. It's been awhile since all 4 of us were together at one time. It was fun seeing each other, as well as playing with little Adrianna.

2 comments:

janis said...

You need to update more cause you do such nice ones when you do...I miss Missy very much...

Cindy Loo said...

sdjkf;sjdgnj ooops that was my jaw hitting the keyboard when i saw that you had updated!