Sunday, April 02, 2006

Swingin good time

Zach and I went to an annual dance last night called the "eye ball." It was put on by the Lion's club here in town to raise money for glasses or something for people who couldn't afford them... Anyways, I got 2 free tickets at work and decided that we should go. WE're so glad we did! The tickets said that there would be an orchestra there, so Zach and I were a little wary that we might not be able to practice our new swing dance moves, but turns out all they played was big band swingin' kind of music! We had so much fun! We were also afraid that we'd be the only young couple there amidst a bunch of "old people" but there was actually a good showing of young adults! Apparentely there are usually not young people there as they made a pretty big deal of all of us being there.

It was so much fun though. We actually saw another couple from our swing class who were there to "practice their moves" as well. I bought a new black skirt for the occasion, it goes a little past my knees and kinda ruffles out a little, and with my new hair cut and Zach's music oriented tie we looked like a swingin' couple!

Oh, and zach thinks his interview for pharmacy went really well...he seemed reallly excited afterwards, so we are hopefull that he gets in! We won't know until next week some time, so cross your fingers AND your toes for us! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really does sound like a swingin good time! I am so glad zach thinks his interview went well. I am still praying he gets in too.