On thursday I saw the cutest funniest looking doggy...it was a full size dachshund! He was about 3 sizes bigger than buddy was! It was so cute! This lady came through our bank drivethru with it. I have never seen a dachshund that big and since I am used to mini dachsunds, he looked funny to me, in a very cute way. He was 5 years old, about the size of S'more, but longer and shorter. I wish I would've had my camera hehe. Just thought I would share this story since I don't blog very often :)
About dogs and the bank, customers are always bringing their dogs with them cuz we have treats...several customers bring their doggies inside with them, and we love it! Also, I've noticed, a good way to make conversation with customers is just to talk about their precious pups...they always light up when it comes to their doggies!
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dogs and babies are great conversation starters. I love that. I love the fact that it is easy to talk to another dachshund lover and you have this instant camaraderie because of your love for the dogs. I like to joke with Greg about how our little dogs or Adrianna would make such great chick magnets for him (if I wasn't with him of course).
hi karwen!
Post a Comment