I am so excited! I wanted to be involved in Relay for Life since last year when I first heard about it, only last year I was on my honeymoon:). So this year I've started a team at my church! I am so excited about this! When I mentioned it to the church, they were excited too and thought it was a great idea!
We will be making an impact by raising money for the American Cancer Society, but we will have fun doing it! The actual "relay" part takes place at the high school football field where we will walk, run or wheel around the track all night! Not all of us will walk constantly, but at least one of us will be going at all times. Because of this, we are going to tent camp right there on the field! Then on Saturday there will be a victory lap for all of the cancer survivors! I am really excited about this whole event!!
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to come!! dont know if We will camp, but want to come for sure!! we will get a babysitter for puppies if we have to.
thats neat karen i always had fun!! if i can still waddle around ill waddle around a coouple laps :D
Post a Comment