Ok, so Zach has been waiting anxiously for an email stating that he has an interview for getting into Pharmacy school. Well, I called him earlier from work to see if he wanted to go to lunch, and he told me he didn't get one. I guess several of his friends that also had applied had gotten their emails before spring break. This news really bummed me out cuz that means that I have to put kids, house, moving...everything on hold at least another year. My whole day looked pretty yucky after that.........
But later, Michal told me I had a phone message from Zach. She read it to me, it said something like, "I'm in, I got it in my other email." When I jumped and practically shouted for joy, Michal said, "good news?" and I told her YA! Although he is not actually IN the school yet, at least he has an interview...which puts us closer! And my day went back uphill from there as my mood was much happier. It's really hard to smile and have a nice day when you have something heavy weighin' on your mind, dontchya know.
Then, I found out that we are getting lotsa $$ back from taxes, which is WONDERFUL news! Thanks to Amber for working so hard on our returns and dealing with the evil stock stuff that was involved! YAY
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i cant comment too much cuz i got to hear the story in person :D thanks for the potatoe it was yummy!!!
I am soo happy for you! cause I cant wait for you to have all the things you are dreaming of...kids, house, moving! you both deserve the best :) Love you!
Post a Comment