Monday, February 27, 2006

Radio Wars

Ok, at work we are having somewhat of a radio war. I blogged a looooong time ago about how a coworker told me my boss didn't want us turning on the christian radio...come to find out, Ann, my boss, likes K-Love! So yeah, my coworker was the one who didn't like the station.

Anyways, this other girl I work with likes country music. She'll turn it on, and we all leave it on, for a couple days sometimes, cuz it's only fair that everyone get to hear their stuff, right? WELL, I turned K-Love on today, it was playing for maybe 3 hours when she turned it off! GR! I wanted to say something, but I knew that will only make things hard at work...but next time country is on again, I will change it back to the normal station when she is at lunch. I can't concentrate when country is playing cuz it is just so stinkin annoying!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, I had a hunch way back when you first blogged about this that it was possibly that the girl was lying about your boss. I think your handling it like you should. not worth lowering yourself to her level.

Cindy Loo said...

karen i think at every job there is that one annoying co-worker or maybe more. at my job laurel, amanda and i have been sitting in the same stations well they for 2 years me for 1 and these new girls are obnoxious and know this and always try sitting between us. but luckily amanda doesnt let it slide she is like move!! hehe i just smile and go yea thats my seat too :D but my job isnt everyday like yours!