Sunday, April 09, 2006

PUSH PUSH

I remember when we were growing up, mom would start singing some obscure song, or say something that we all thought was just crazy, but she would always insist that it was a real song, and that so-and-so had said or done this. We all, well, I at least I, always concluded that mom had made these silly things up. Since then, I actually have heard some of those "crazy" songs she would sing to us, on the radio.

I remember mom used to make us laugh by gruffly saying PUUUSH PUUSSH and then doing kind of a wierd pant...which she claimed she'd seen/heard Bill Cosby do on tv. Well, last night Zach and I were flipping through the channels and came to an old Cosby comedy thing from 1983 that was on. So we watched it, and were enjoying the comedy, as it wasn't all vulgar and crude like most comedians of today, when all of the sudden he started talking about his wife's first pregnancy. We laughed at how he described her mood swings and such, and then came Lmaze Class...and lo and behold, I finally got to hear for myself, Mr Bill Cosby doing his PUUUSH PUUSSH routine. So here is another one for you mom! I believe that you didn't make it up now :)


4 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

pretty crazy huh,makes u wonder how our own kids arent gonna believe us when we sing songs in such! hehe

Anonymous said...

I saw that Bill Cosby routine a few years ago. Very funny!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I busted out laughing when I read your blog! I am glad you got to see bill cosbys routine! Glad you believe me now! He is funny isn't he? and looking at your pictures, I love your hair! your so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Did she tell you she slept through most of the Bill Cosby routine?