So I was walking down 17th when I looked down into the creek and saw 16 DEAD BEAVERS... Hehehe...just kidding momma!
Anyways, just wanted to say a few words since it's been awhile since I have blogged. Oh, I was at Barnes and Noble last weekend, with Zach and my Mother and Father-in-law and my brother-in-law, and I decided to go ahead and buy the Chronicles of Narnia. As I was looking for it, I came across a new book by Liz Curtis Higgs (probably the one Amber was talking about in one of her blogs) Anyway, I decided after kinda looking it over to go ahead and buy it, since I really love this author (thanks Amba for introducing me to her books!). So I've been reading it, called "Grace in Thine Eyes," when I realized it's actually a sequel to the others that I read! Which made it even more exciting! I am about half way through and can hardly put it down.
This past week or two I have experienced a few really sharp pains in my upper right abdomenom...I went to the doctor and he is having me get an ultrasound of my gall bladder, just to make sure nothing is wrong...I will let you know how that comes out. The pains have been so bad that with one of them, when Momma and Cindy were here, we all started to rush me to the ER. On the way there, however, it stopped as quickly as it had begun so we headed home. Hopefully we will figure out what's going on. I really like this new doctor so far.
Well, that's about it...I can't think of anything else right now....
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah, that is the new book I was talking about. It is the story of Dinah. I really liked it. I was totally dreading the ending though, since, if you know the Bible story, you will get an inkling for what is going to happen, but you just don't want it to! Good book. She is working on another one now, but it won't be released for a couple more years, unfortunately.
LOL!!! I just told Amber the whole story. I had neglected to tell her that ken and I had gone back to see the "beavers" hehe!
i think you neglected to tell us all, i had to pry it out of you once i hadnt heard about the beavers for awile mama. and to KAREN, WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY DATE TO A WORK PICNIC THIS SUNDAY THE 23RD? i think it is at 2 at Washington park? Free BBQ!! Get back to me i could pick you up.
love you!
Post a Comment