Last night Zach surprised me with dinner and tickets to a play. We had a nice dinner at Applebees and then headed to the University to see a romantic comedy called "Almost, Maine." The play was about several differen't couples in the small territory of Almost ("Almost" because it was
almost a town). I enjoyed it very much and it was a wonderfull surprise.
The surprise wasn't over, however, as when I woke up this morning to a box of chocolates and a very sweet card from my honey. Also, he sent me three red roses and a teddy bear at work. I love Zach so much! I forgot to take a picture of my flowers and teddy, I will post them later. :)
3 comments:
Wow! Very nice! :)
I want some of your chocolates!
Awww what a sweetheart! hehe, i am more surprised that you have updated your blog...first time this year?? That is a nice valentine gift right there!! :)
Post a Comment