Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Layla Puck" AKA "Cooking with Layla"

Today I was able to spend about two hours playing with my neice and nephew. While we were hangin' out, Layla let me sample some of her cooking done in her lovely Cabbage Patch kitchen. She let me watch, and even help, as she made all kinds of wonderfull goodies, including very nice tea. Layla really enjoys her own tea, sometimes gulping it down with two glasses at once, and even drinking straight from the pitcher! Aidan tried to help cook once in awhile, but as he kept throwing dishes and ingredients around, Mommy (AKA Cindy) vetoed that idea.
Aidan and I played a few games of tag (at least I think that was the general idea) and he really seemed to enjoy pushing his mommy off the couch...got a big laugh out of THAT game :) Silly kids!


In other news, I started using my new Sonicare electric toothbrush...apparently it is set at the top speed, and when I put it too my teeth and turned it on, I screamed! I CAN'T DO IT! I guess I have extremely ticklish gums and teeth and so I will have to use the progressive speed to get used to it. After I forced my way for about 1 minute or so (supposed to go 2 minutes, but as I still had it at high speed, I just couldn't stand it anymore) my teeth feel soooooo clean!!! I love it! Tomorrow night I will brush with the progressive feature to start out at a speed I can handle!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dentist wants me to get one of those toothbrushes too. I suppose I should.

Adrianna has a little electric toothbrush. I had read somewhere that those can be a good idea for kids learning how to brush, and it seems to work well. Hers is a My Little Pony brush. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture you drew on here! LOl! On the nagging side, I was wondering if that is a good thing for your new graft? Have you checked with your Graft Dr. to be sure its ok? Just have to be sure.....

Karen and Zach said...

Yeah, Dr Paris was the one who told me to get it...She said my gums are completely healed (the gal who cleaned my teeth said the same thing) and that I should use the Sonicare Elite to actually keep them healthy :)

Cindy Loo said...

haha i am glad you enjoyed cooking. I always wondered about the electric toothbrush, i doubt i could use them around the kids, or even on Aidan, the hairdryer scares him to death...i don't know why...

Anonymous said...

Hey, hows the ticklish electric toothbrush working out?