Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cleanin' house

A few weeks ago, us kids decided to do some "cleanin' house" for our parents (it's all our junk anyway). While there, we also were able to hang out, play with the kids and even scrapbook. It was fun. Cindy got rid of a couple garbage bags full of clothes and shoes and cleaned up her room a lot, and I was able to get Zach's and my stuff all boxed up and up against a wall. I also got rid of a couple garbage bags full of "trash" and several items to give away. Here are some pictures:




















































































































3 comments:

Cindy Loo said...

Wow 2 posts so close together? i think you have exceeded mom in posts this year! :) We need to do lunch or movie or dinner or scrapbook...soon!

Anonymous said...

I love all these pictures, especially the one of the 2 Brady bunch girls :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like Cindy is gonna do some scraping on Ambers computer haha!