Sunday, February 24, 2008

Highlight of my day

Yesterday I did something I've never done before...I got my hair professionally highlighted. I've highlighted my hair by myself before, using the dyes you can find in any retail store around, and decided that this time, I was gonna get it done right. So I did it! I not only got one, but two highlights, a lighter blond and a light brown. I love it! It took Zach about 45 minutes to notice (I say it was an hour, he says it was only 30 minutes, so I am comprimising) but when he did notice he liked it...until I made the mistake of telling him how much it cost! It really wasn't that bad a deal, since I got 2 colors, a haircut, shampood and conditionered (conditioner costs more) and my hair dried and styled afterward.

I hardly ever splurge on buying myself things unless he pushes me too, so I will use that as my excuse. :)





















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for highlights! Now you are making me want to get mine done too. :-)

Cindy Loo said...

Oh that is real neat Karen!!! Good for you! :) i will have to see in person!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks really nice Karen! I really like it.... Really nice picture of you too :)

Anonymous said...

I forgot to put my name on my comment......