Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Pooped

Zach, Jeremy and I all went swimming tonight at the local rec center. We swam laps for about half an hour and then moved to the leisure pool for some...leisure swimming...
All in all, it was a really good work out, and we even got to relax in the hot tub for 15minutes before leaving. Zach and I like to change in the family locker rooms because they have little rooms with a shower, a toilet and privacy which is nice. We went into one of them and saw that there was hair all over the shower, so I stepped in to check a different one. I checked the shower first, no hair...looked clean...so I decided this room would do. I turned around and was about to put my shampoo on the sink when I was horrified by what i saw in the mirror, or rather, ON the mirror. I immediatley screamed and started saying, "no, not this room, not this room!" and when Zach and Jeremy heard my scream and saw my face they came in to see what was wrong. There was POOP on the mirror! Big Chunky LOGS of Poop! Zach went to tell the employees and I think all of them eventually came in to see the poop. Needless to say, but I will say it anyway, we changed in a different room.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How disgusting! I cannot believe how gross some people are.

Anonymous said...

That is the most disgusting thing! What a disturbed person!

Cindy Loo said...

ohmygosh!!! that is sick, even if a child leaned against it and did that, i would try and clean it up and TELL someone...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Anonymous said...

I love Karen auree, she for me....