Zach and I had a lot of fun last weekend visiting Amber, Greg and Adrianna. We missed having everyone else there, but it was really fun having them to ourselves too :). Adrianna was so much fun, she even let Zach and I play with her (but once you start, you are commited for hours or until Adrianna is done hehe) We went to the Butterfly Pavilion on Saturday, I hadn't been there for quite some time, so i was really neat getting to go again.
Amidst the fun of hanging out with our family, we were sad of the thought of going home on Sunday. However, when Zach went to start the car Sunday afternoon, it was acting strange and shaking. A couple tries later, it wouldn't start at all. After several calls, we finally found out that AAA would pay for 11 miles of towing, and the warranty company for our car suggested a car mechanic. So we called another number, and a big towtruck took my poor little car away. The problem with the car turned out to be kinda silly. When we bought the car, there was a little keypad under the stearing wheel. The dealership said they weren't sure what it was, probably an alarm system, but that it was unarmed. Apparently some how the alarm tripped itself which prevented the car from stopping. Now we have to key in the code every time we start the car, but I am glad it wasn't something bigger and more expensive.


4 comments:
I am glad it wasn't anything more expensive with your car too! And the car place was honest, thats a blessing! I don't know how anyone could have any fun without me there though ;)
We liked having you guys to ourselves too!
glad your car is ok, we will have to plan another weekend sometime soon!
Very pretty butterfly picture :)
Post a Comment